- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: 16-12-2018
- Reference number: 43506
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our contact centre Planning Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The Forecasting Analyst is a subject matter expert on all aspects of the intra week Demand Plan, and will build relationships with other areas of Operations, Finance, Sales & Marketing Group and Project Teams.
- Produce demand forecasts at an intra-day and weekly level across various contact channels
- Understand all the major demand drivers and seasonal impacts
- Translate weekly budget forecast inputs into interval requirements for both voice and non-voice workloads, communicating clear and accurate demand plans
- Provide clear, concise and timely analysis on key demand metrics to help drive operational improvements and understanding of variances to plan
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners within the business to ensure forecast inputs/assumptions are accurate and what is right for the business
- Work closely with the Scheduling Team to ensure supply and demand are aligned, and a robust plan is in place well ahead of live week
- Explore opportunities for improving the efficiency of the organisation while maintaining or building on the service delivered to our customers
- 2+ years’ experience in Contact Centre Workforce Management position required
- Understanding of and experience utilising Excel VBA and SQL
- Ability to independently frame analysis, source data and drive to results; experience in Ad-Hoc analysis & process improvement
- Desire to take ownership and the capability to see the bigger picture and understand the consequences of decisions
- The ability to design and deliver multiple plans and gain buy-in from key business partners
- A strong team player who is always willing to support other members of the team
- Sharp attention to detail; high standards for quality and thoroughness
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about