Operations Services Manager
- Location: England - Yorkshire - Leeds
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 38851
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Driving operational performance and best in class customer experience cross the sales contact centres covering all people, customer and business metrics. We are here to ensure we can deliver that performance in the most effective and efficient way and crucially do so in a way that is balanced not compromising one KPI over another.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package, an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
As a member of the Operational Services Team within Sales, you’ll drive all operational KPI’s in a specific site in the most efficient way which ensuring we deliver best in class customer experience:
- Drive operational performance [all non-sales KPI’s] within your site / area of business (sell / save) for customer, people and business in the most efficient and effective way
- Carry out operational deep dives via call listening and using Speech tools supporting business problems and offering solutions.
- Working alongside the Reporting and Analysis team to source insight and reporting for all non- trading KPI’s for your assigned site/HOSO
- Working collaboratively with your on- site Customer Experience consultant and your Commercial colleagues to drive balanced KPI performance and consistency
- Continuously challenge ourselves and our stakeholders looks at ways at creating efficiencies whilst delivering great customer experience and without impacting the numbers or our people/customers
- Distribute and track operational targets within your site at a site, team and agent level
- Share your successes and collaborate with your peers across other sites
- Develop action plans / solutions with SM’s / HOSO’s to improve performance across any non- trading KPI’s, including people and customer and highlight risks and opportunities you identify.
- Senior Stakeholder relationship and management essential
- Ability to multitask and work to tight timescales. Experience in working on several topics simultaneously
- Ability to design and deliver actions plans to improve performance essential
- Strong communication skills to illustrate and articulate performance to key stakeholders.
- Confident presentation skills to different audiences from operational advisors to Heads of site
- Deep understanding of data with the ability to translate this into actionable insights and recommendations
- Commercial knowledge on how all operational KPI’s can impact each other
- Customer and Advisor insights, understanding of contact centre operations and tools, quantitative and qualitative
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check
Believe in better