Scrum Master - Sky Technology, Leeds
- Location: England - Yorkshire - Leeds
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 38259
Scrum Master - Sky Digital Platforms, Leeds
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
At Digital Platforms, we are responsible for delivering many of the Sky web and mobile experiences to our customers, including for Sky Sports and Sky News across Europe. These are some of the biggest digital experiences around, and deliver a top quality service to well over 30 million unique users on a monthly basis. Digital Platforms is also part of the larger Sky family, which includes our broadcast teams amongst others, who we also work with closely to ensure that there is a holistic approach to support.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package, an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
You’ll work to create and execute testing activities to ensure new or amended services meet requirements.
- Facilitate all meetings and Scrum ceremonies
- Reflect with the team to continuously self-learn
- Protect team from external influences, enabling the team to work together with reduced interruptions
- Report to management, monitor metrics and highlight any issues or anomalies
- Manage and maintain Scrum tools and information radiators
- Working with the wider business to unblock software delivery impediments
- Communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Coaching software delivery teams on agile processes & practices
- Collaborate with peers to refine agile processes
- Proficient using agile project management software (e.g. JIRA)
- Expert in Agile delivery processes & frameworks including Scrum, Kanban and the Spotify model
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- A track record of successful Agile software delivery
- History of improving Agile teams with coaching and mentoring.
- Proven at making positive impact at departmental level; collaborating with peers to improve processes and ways of working
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better