Senior Digital Optimisation Analyst - Sky Digital, Leeds
- Location: England - Yorkshire - Leeds
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 38289
Senior Digital Optimisation Analyst – Sky Technology, Leeds
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The Optimisation team exists to maximise the ROI of the development teams by ensuring that what is delivered has the greatest impact on the customer experience and our business KPIs.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package, an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
- Each member of the team is a digital optimisation specialist who is part aligned to, and embedded within one or more scrum teams who are developing digital experiences across Sky.com using agile methodologies. You will work as part of a best in class optimisation team which is focused on improving KPIs and customer experience across the digital estate.
- The role of the Senior Digital Optimisation Analyst is to own the end-to-end process of optimisation for their specific business areas and input into wider global KPI improvement. You will pro-actively search for improvement opportunities using data and insight, articulate, prioritise and manage the hypotheses for improvement, run testing, and drive roll-out through the development teams.
- Experience of digital optimisation (A/B and MV testing) tools and process (preferably Optimizely X)
- Proven hypotheses generation and management experience
- Digital analytics experience, preferably Adobe Analytics
- HTML and CSS skills would be a major advantage
- Data insight & analytics
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer facing experience
- Strong numerate skills
- Business acumen & strategic thinking
- Excellent communication
- Data visualisation and presentation
- Root cause analysis
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better