Trading Performance Manager
- Location: England - Yorkshire - Leeds
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: 18-01-2018
- Reference number: 39096
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The newly created SMG Commercial Group will be responsible for driving customer value & satisfaction within the UK. This includes developing all pricing, packaging and commercial propositions, customer value management, below the line marketing, go-to-market & route-to-market strategy, and in-quarter trading & performance.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package, an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
As the Trading Performance Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the in quarter trading performance through brilliant execution of trading plans at individual site level. They will working closely with our customer operations teams; delivering and managing commercial messaging and change to have maximum positive impact on our customers and our people.
- Understand relationship between KPI’s and what factors positively and negatively impact performance
- Work with the operational teams to drive trading performance on all measured KPI’s; ensure appropriate recovery or improvement plans are in place where performance is below the required level
- Remove barriers to achieving desired trading performance on site; ensure advisor and customer experiences are best they can be, briefing materials are understood and incentives are rewarded great performance
- Collaborate with Operations Services team to ensure priorities are aligned
- Working on site to understand what our customers and advisors are telling us about our propositions and save experiences
- Undertake regular call listening through use of speech analytics software, Conduct regular advisor focus groups and feedback sessions, and implement survey monkeys where appropriate to develop insights
- Produce incentive overlay review analysis once the incentive period is over to establish impact on performance and future recommendations are understood and incentives are rewarded great performance
- Responsible for running the trading test and learn function on site.
- Create and maintain the site test roadmap to ensure appropriate planning in place to conduct test programmes
- Customer Journeys – awareness of end to end, cross channel customer [contact] journeys
- Commercial experience (i.e. ability to understand and interpret sales/trading and profit/financial KPI’s)
- Deep understanding of data with the ability to translate this into actionable insights and recommendations
- Experience of working with multiple data sources and recommending priority calls / decisions based on commercial insight, (trading vs financial aspects vs operational
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check
Believe in better