Accounts Payable Assistant (Italian Speaking) - 3 mths FTC
- Location: Scotland - West Lothian - Livingston
- Employee status: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 31-01-2018
- Reference number: 39245
Accounts Payable Assistant - Italian Speaking
3 month FTC
Livingston, West Lothian
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The Accounts Payable Team processes and pays supplier invoices for the Sky Italia organisation. There are a number of opportunities available for candidates who have a solid background within transactional finance, ideally gained within a shared service/global finance team.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and paid annual leave.
Your key responsibilities
- Process travel and expense (T&E) reimbursements in accordance with internal control standards and requirements
- Perform daily operations including problem resolution
- Manage the expense settlement process
- Resolve employee expense queries, disputes and ensure all T&E related inquiries are handled within the service level agreement (SLA)
- Perform analytical review and analysis of data
- Control data integrity including managing data redundancy
- Receive requests from the user community for changes to, or creation of master data records
- Manage data requests through the validation and approval process for project-related data, legal entities, cost centres & accounts as well as supplier master data
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting and finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Italian language skills for business – the ability to confidently communicate both verbally and in writing
- Experience within a high volume Accounts Payable team
- Knowledge of ERP, ideally SAP and/or Ariba
- For some of these roles studying towards a relevant qualification will be an advantage e.g. CIMA, ACCA
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better