- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 42894
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business Team.
These roles are available for the following shift patterns only:
2 x 8.30am till 7pm Saturday and Sunday (19hrs)
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices offer a variety of other perks including subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
We have an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about customer service to join our business to business team to service and deliver customer service excellence to our customer portfolio via telephone, email and letter correspondence.
- You will be working in a fast paced environment dealing with a mixed range of scenarios from customer billing, technical and general customer service queries.
- You will work closely with our customers to deliver a strong customer service at all times ensuring your resolve our customer queries first time round.
- As an experienced customer service personnel we will expect you to be a brand ambassador within Sky Business and really help drive passion across Sports content and add value products into our customers to increase our customer’s business performance.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will work closely to drive your performance, stay engaged and have customer service at the top of your priority.
- You will be passionate about customer service, have a passion for delivering strong and effective communication at-all times and delivering passion across our Sky Business goals and objectives.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Proven track record building and maintaining customer relationships
- Positive and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- IT skills
- A team player with a collaborative approach
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better