HR Administrator - 6mth FTC
- Employee status: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 14-12-2018
- Reference number: 316561
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
There are a number of great opportunities available, within our rapidly expanding HR Administration function, based in Livingston. Full time (37.5hrs) and part time (25hrs) are avaialble on fixed term contracts of between 9 and 12 months.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide a high quality, professional, accurate and efficient service Own, investigate and resolve queries on the full range of HR Admin work streams
- Work in partnership with 3rd parties to resolve and investigate queries owning the relationship with Sky employees and managers, ensuring expectations are managed with effective education & communication at all times
- Provide a professional, quality and efficient onboarding experience for our future employees
- Initiate, track and administer our screening processes
- Work closely with Recruitment Teams, Centres of Excellence and Operational Excellence teams and 3rd parties to resolve queries and deliver our core responsibilities, ad-hoc requirements, projects and changes
- Be the single point of contact for line managers and employees until their query is fully resolved
- Ensure employee files are maintained and accurate
- Provide support for regular, reoccurring and ad-hoc activity including projects and change initiatives
- Experience of working in a fast paced HR administration team with knowledge of onboarding, payroll, screening or HR admin
- Experience of managing complex queries and/or high volumes of transactions
- Able to demonstrate excellent Word and advanced Excel Skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships across all levels, including senior HR stakeholders and the business
- Great communication skills both in writing on the phone and face to face
- A real love of exceeding expectations and delivering exceptional service and results
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today.
We’re happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better