HR Advisor - 6mth FTC
- Employee status: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 30-01-2019
- Reference number: 44059
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
The People+ Team forms part of the People Advice Section of the HR Operational Excellence Department. We provide expert advice and guidance to employees and managers on the full employee lifecycle. We are first line HR support for the business and as such enjoy a varied workload where no 2 days are the same.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Provide a high quality and professional service to every call or contact, resolving 4 out of 5 queries first time.
- Deliver high quality and consistent first line HR support, advice and guidance to Line Managers and employees on policy or process across the full spectrum of HR topics
- Advocate and educate on the use of Self Service information for Line Managers and employees in the first instance
- Identify queries that require specialist advice, escalating to HR Operational Excellence specialists accordingly, managing handoffs and expectations appropriately
- Receive, log and track resolution of all contact queries and transactions ensuring the contact management system accurately reflects the nature of the query
- Understand the SLAs relevant to the role / team and ensure that these are achieved or escalated
- Contribute to ongoing process development by identifying and communicating where improvements to the HR Service provision could be made
- Be fully aware of all HR policies and processes and of any key HR priorities within the business
- Develop business area and HR specialist knowledge.
- Experience as an HR Generalist, working across a broad range of HR activities including providing HR advice, guidance and support to customers
- Experience as an HR Administrator (or similar) looking for the next step in your career.
- Excellent experience as a customer service professional, with an ability to deal with sensitive and demanding cases, who has a desire to move into an HR career.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about