HR Planning & Change Partner - 12mth Mat Cover
- Location: Scotland - West Lothian - Livingston
- Employee status: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 31-01-2018
- Reference number: 39050
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The Strategy, Insight & Planning function within HR is there to ensure the decisions we are making, about our people, are well informed. Using data and insight, we are able to understand the performance of our function and we can deliver our HR plan on time, within budget and achieving its core KPIs.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
Your key responsibilities
- As directed by the Director of SIP, accountable for a pillar within the HR Plan. Ensuring that the pillar plan is created and managed.
- Working with the HR Team to ensure that as a function we deliver the pillar and the annual HR plan on time, to plan and within budget.
- You will take overall ownership of a pillar, and Programme/Project manage the key projects within that plan using standard project methodology as agreed with Director of SiP.
- You will work to an approach and methodology for managing the pillars and programmes and projects as directed and specified by the Director of SiP. There will be a consistency to ways of working and all Planning Partners will work to a defined and clearly directed way of working.
- Prepare progress reports and recommendations to be presented to HRLT including progress against plan, budget, resource and anything else impacting delivery. The format for these will be agreed with the Director of SiP during mobilisation of offering.
- Take ownership of a stakeholder group where you will be expected to engage and understand pipeline activity as well as present the progress against the plan and share risks and issues impacting delivery.
- Take a key role in bringing the HR plan to life. Make it the centre of the HR function. The way in which we do this will be agreed between Director of SiP and all Planning Partners.
- Extensive experience of working with, and partnering with, director level stakeholders on large scale Projects & Programmes
- Significant experience of managing multiple flagship projects at one time and being able to balance the workload/needs of stakeholders.
- Expert at influencing senior stakeholders on decision making to ensure that any decisions they make regarding the project are well informed and potential implications are understood.
- Significant experience in leading, delivering and managing large scale business change projects involving multiple stakeholders within and outside of HR.
- Strong Project and Programme management skillset with an understanding of best practice project management skills.
- A natural communicator and collaborator used to working with a diverse group of stakeholders.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better