We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Operational Compliance Service Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health
care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your
development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised
canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search
#LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or
As an Operational Compliance Analyst you will work with key stakeholders have an eye for detail and work closely with colleagues in the Compliance team and the wider operation in support of front line services.
- Working to define and interpret regulatory requirements ensuring compliance with both new and existing processes and procedures
- Reviewing processes, content, against the Compliance framework to identify areas of regulatory risk, driving focus and improvement.
- Raising compliance awareness and engaging with all Operational Compliance teams to provide support to the business including Digital teams, as well as project engagement
- Producing and communicating required and relevant management reporting information
- Able to build a clear understanding of regulatory compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and have experience of influencing key stakeholders within the business
- Experienced in analysing a variety of forms of data and writing reports to a high standard with the ability to make strong recommendations
- An emphasis on delivery, along with great attention to detail and the ability to prioritise projects according to business focus
- Ability to learn at pace and not be presumptive
- Understanding and experience of audit practices would be an asset
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a
chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright,
Just so you know: if your application is successful,
your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work
hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you
love to talk about