- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: 18-12-2018
- Reference number: 43705
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Colleague and Customer Planning team.
As an experienced contact centre Planner, you will help plan demand for customer contacts across a range of channels. You will be working in an end to end planning environment, involved in multiple aspects of the resource plan including the short-term forecast, marketing activity, shrinkage forecasting and handover to live operations.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There’s a range of other benefits to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings too.
Your key responsibilities
You will own the weekly outlook plans for operational areas, ensuring that demand plans are robust and effectively communicated. You will work closely with the supply planning teams to ensure best balance for our people and customers
- Continually review demand trends, recommending short and long-term solutions to meet the changing needs of the business
- Be a primary point of contact for operational stakeholders
- Ownership for the accuracy and quality of all demand forecasting
- Identify opportunities for improvement and future proofing our demand planning processes
- Utilise ‘what if’ scenario modelling and impact analysis
- Implement consistent demand planning processes and methodologies
- Prepare demand accuracy reporting
- Work collaboratively with the wider planning team to implement effective end-to-end plans
- Significant experience within the forecasting discipline of resource planning
- Experience of working in large, multi-skilled call centre environments
- Experience of preparing accurate forecasts across multiple skills and channels
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders
- Commercial focus in recommendations and decision making
- Analytical and logical thinker with the ability to recommend creative solutions to resource constraints
- Knowledge of planning response to marketing campaigns, seasonality and other demand sensitive events
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better