SAP FICO Systems Analyst - 12 mth FTC
- Location: Scotland - West Lothian - Livingston
- Employee status: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 31-03-2018
- Reference number: 39124
SAP FICO Systems Analyst
12 mth Fixed Term Contract
Livingston, West Lothian
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The Governance & Control team plays a vital part in ensuring finance staff and business users have the best financial management tools and applications at their disposal. We aim to be internal consultants to assist our commercial finance teams in getting the best information to manage the business and our shared service centre to deliver efficient transaction processing.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days hoiday.
Your key responsibilities
Business analysis and solution design
- Solution research, options analysis and design
- Working with end-users and continuous improvement teams to deliver projects
- Capture and documentation of business requirements
Financial systems second-line support
- Investigating issues passed on by first-line team and researching solutions with internal IT teams and external application vendor helpdesks as required
- Be able to translate user and front end issues into technical SAP language
- Understand the SAP structures to aid investigations and solutions
- Providing ‘how to’ advice on best use of the financial systems
- Ensuring system availability in line with business expectations
- Ensuring SAO controls are operated effectively
- Creating and updating process and system documentation
- Managing change during projects
You will be a financial professional, with great experience and knowledge of SAP. You will likely have worked with or for large, complex organisations. In systems support roles, you will have had experience in configuration and user support.
- SAP FI/CO experience
- Experience in a systems support team
- Capturing and interpreting business requirements
- Understanding interface interconnections between systems and business process spanning Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Account to Report
- Experience from different companies and applications to identify best- practices and world-class solutions
- Presenting solutions to business challenges and deliver them successfully
- Strong Excel skills
- Visio or other process mapping tools
- Can-Do Attitude
- Deliver Results in the right way
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better