Technology Project Manager
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 42959
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our UK Information Systems (UKIS) in the Service Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As Project Manager for Service, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working reciprocally with project partners, analysts and designers, to scope & shape a project
- Understanding the business need, breaking it down with the project team into a practical scope within the timescales required
- Ensuring that technology work you're doing are appropriate to business requirements in terms of quality, cost and time-scale
- Having an in-depth understanding of functional specifications & requirements before signing off on delivery
- Ensuring that each project is delivered into operational support smoothly
- Working closely with business partners to review the level of benefits realisation of the project, undertake project completion reviews, gathering and sharing lessons learned
- Working with colleagues in various locations, across our backend Sky Network Systems, Customer Management Systems and Digital Teams, to ensure a successful end to end delivery.
- Experience of the software development lifecycle and worked on large complex enterprise technology projects / programmes.
- Excellent partner and people skills.
- Development Project Manager experience
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about