Business Development Executive - South West London
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 39221
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business Team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
As a field based Business Development Executive (BDE) you will report into a National Sales Manager, growing your own territory by having ownership and being accountable for:
- Being the face of Sky’s brand – you will be the front line/first contact of our brand to our prospects and customers
- Ensuring the quarterly growth targets of your individual territory are met by consistently achieving on new sales expectations
- Continually networking and building long lasting collaborative relationships with partner businesses and key stakeholders
- Utilising our data and CRM systems to ensure you effectively plan your time and deliver on our monthly and quarterly campaigns
- To make your case, you should show a clear return on investment using effective questioning to truly understand a prospect’s business
- Being a new business hunter who can sell our products and services into a continually changing, diverse marketplace
- You will need to show day to day resilience and the ability to sell an innovative, sought after product into a challenging industry
- A willingness to constantly learn and try new ways of working is a requirement to improve both your own and the wider field force’s way of selling - You need to be adaptable to and embrace change in a fast paced business
- A BDE must be a highly self-motivated individual who is able to thrive in a result driven environment
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better