Campaign Delivery Analyst
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 44055
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Customer Communications Team who ensure that our customers get relevant and personalised communications through the right channels creating a first class customer experience. We use insights to know exactly what kind of messages make our customers engaged. Our growing team of trusted advisors looks after marketing and transactional communications across multiple territories and have adopted a true test and learn culture where we have freedom to experiment to discover the best performing tactics.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The Campaign Executive will be a subject matter expert in customer relationship marketing and have in-depth knowledge of the tools and data that drive our customer comms campaigns using Adobe Campaign so they are personalised and relevant. You'll lead the design, delivery and execution of our marketing, service- and transactional comms through multiple channels. The role incorporates best practice guidance, compliance, execution excellence and evaluation in a highly data driven environment.
- Report to Campaign Manager – Customer Communications and work with relevant stakeholders across the business to execute and deliver marketing and service communications using Adobe Campaign
- Ensure quality assurance and issue resolution of campaigns
- Design and build best practice targeting solutions via a deep understanding of the data structure and system architecture, ensuring highest data quality of deliverables and minimisation of any compliance-related issues
- Adopt a data-driven culture via the adoption of a robust test-validate-refine approach underpinned by post campaign evaluation systematically actioned through appropriate campaign design
- Embrace a culture of measurement and optimisation through a deep knowledge of the data variables and their commercial meaning
- Pro-actively approach stakeholders with recommendations for improved targeting and optimisation strategies
- Create data and segmentation strategies to drive communications across multiple channels, primarily email
- Document processes and create campaign playbooks to share knowledge across the team
- 1+ year(s) of experience working in email marketing and previous hands-on exposure to a multichannel campaign management tool, preferably Adobe Campaign or similar tools such as Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
- Campaign Planning and Execution Experience: Track record of managing end-to-end campaigns, including planning, executing and evaluating campaigns. Gathering and understanding data requirements and prerequisites of a project.
- Stakeholder Management and communication skills: Proven track record of having established successful business relationships with stakeholders, building up on your expert knowledge of CRM best-practices and passion about customer strategies.
- Analytical Experience: highly numerical with an understanding of data structures and tools, flagging gaps or issues in the data
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to translate comprehensive post campaign evaluation analysis into actionable insight and present findings /implications to a non-technical audience
- A strong understanding of customers and have the confidence to challenge briefs based on how they impact customers and KPIs
- Experience with analytical tools such as SAS or SQL (desirable)
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about