Customer Marketing Manager - 9 Month FTC
- Employee status: Fixed Term
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 324203
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
NOW TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Customer Engagement Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Develop and drive marketing programmes / campaigns to deliver against agreed objectives
- Use data, research and insight to identify opportunities & risks to deliver new strategies which will drive incremental performance against agreed KPIs
- Continual focus on innovation with a solid test and learn plan and pipeline of new ideas. This includes developing and optimising marketing channels and improving customer experience, engagement and loyalty.
- Produce business cases to understand the likely commercial impact of new ideas, anticipate benefit and risk as a result of propositional change and work with the Customer Group to put actions in place to react and mitigate, ensuring relevant segmentation approach as needed
- Provide regular performance reports and updates to all levels of management
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering marketing programmes
- Creative flair who pushes boundaries to engage and excite customers
- Proven track record of driving performance and continually optimising and innovating
- Ability to use data and insight to draw conclusions, recommendations and build business cases
- An excellent communicator, able to land key summaries and recommendations
- Able to effectively manage and influence stakeholders across different levels
- Experience working within fast-paced and high-pressured commercial environments
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about