- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43671
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our eCommerce and Digital Marketing Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As an eCommerce Manager you will be responsible for defining and owning the new customer purchase journeys for our dual brand propositions; working with the Product and Technology teams to deliver these for Europe.
- Support the eCommerce Controller in delivering the roadmap and ensuring the overall targets are being met
- Take responsibility and ownership of new customer purchase journeys for our European territories, including using all tools at your disposal to gain insights into the user experience
- Provide insight led, strategic recommendations supported by data, to drive improvements in conversion, seeking opportunities to apply these across multiple territories
- Use your understanding of the International eCommerce roadmap to work with the MVT team and help shape the European optimisation plan
- Work closely with other teams to understand their requirements and translate them into a best in class experience, you’ll understand territory specific needs
- Develop excellent relationships with key stakeholders from each territory and our locally based eCommerce Product Leads, Merchandising team and Technology teams to ensure we are prioritising the right things at the right time and creating a collaborative delivery team
- Actively seek out and create opportunities to leverage cross territory features to gain efficiency and realise our ROI sooner
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) and have experience working in an eCommerce/digital team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Speaking Spanish would be advantageous
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of eCommerce, derived from experience in a similar role
- Skilled at project and product planning, including product definition, feature prioritisation and trade-off processes
- An understanding of the technical side of eCommerce and are comfortable talking to developers to translate your ideas and give clear direction
- Excellent analytical skills and experience of using web analytical packages to translate data into clear, actionable insights
- Superb organisational skills
- Collaboration is intrinsically part of the way you work
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about