- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43668
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our eCommerce and Digital Marketing Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As an eCommerce Designer, you will be responsible for the creative across the prospect discovery, sales and save journeys for NOW TV and Sky’s OTT propositions.
- Be focused on working on the day-to-day content required to update and maintain the marketing pages across multiple international sites including the Spain, Ireland and the UK.
- Utilising your understanding of eCommerce and excellent design skills, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class experience for prospect customers interested in our world class streaming services.
- Work very closely with our eCommerce, Merchandising and Optimisation teams, Product Owners and our in-house team of developers who are dedicated to working on our CMS and eCommerce journeys.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
- Good knowledge of UX tools such as Axure
- Experience with HTML and CSS preferable
- Hard working; organised; with a keen eye for detail
- Spanish language would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and who enjoys working across a diverse team
- Experience working in an eCommerce team and/or an online retailer would be extremely beneficial
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about