Junior Email Developer
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43772
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Works Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Ensure high standards of quality in all client deliverables and in all work related communications
- Ensure accurate, consistent, and timely completion of all development work within the overall Digital Development workflow, meeting client expectations, objectives, and specifications
- Meet quality standards at all times for all assigned deliverables and makes recommendations, where appropriate to Management for improvements in reports, tools, processes and assigned tasks
- Promote a consistent and admirable level of behaviour and communication at all times
- Create strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens to and values the opinion of others
- Be an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organisation to meet the needs of the business
- Take ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to do the same
- Embrace change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change
- Experience with table-based layouts, cascading style sheets and media queries is essential
- Advertising Agency experience or similar production environment
- Practical experience of Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Campaign manager experience or similar ESP platform
- Ability to turn design concepts into a finished product
- Building responsive HTML emails including basic knowledge of kinetic email
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, HTML, CSS2, CSS3, CSS query selectors
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about