- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43670
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our International eCommerce Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As an Optimisation Exec, you will be responsible for, alongside your optimisation colleagues, for delivering our International optimisation program.
- Work with our Senior Optimisation Manager to develop the International eCommerce A-B/MVT test plan based on insights and business objectives
- Understand territory specific issues to identify opportunities for optimisation
- Drive value by delivering customer acquisition and increasing consumer engagement through improved conversion rates
- Track all tests, hypotheses and outcomes, applying these across territories
- Analyse test data and present results to stakeholders
- Develop landing page testing to support Marketing campaigns
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and insights
- Feed into the International eCommerce roadmap; using insights gained from testing and research
- Educated to degree level or have experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- A good understanding of conversion rate optimisation principles, methodologies, and best practices
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and preferably experience of Adobe’s Omniture package
- Experience using MVT tools would be highly advantageous
- Superb planning skills and are able to manage requests from multiple stakeholders all of which may have different local business needs and time constraints
- A genuine passion for iteratively improving customer experience and conversion rate optimisation
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about