Programmatic Marketing Executive
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 44154
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
"You'll be responsible for multi-million pound campaigns across multiple third party platforms ensuring Sky are at getting the most out of their investment. We are pushing to be the best in class in-house programmatic division in the market, and to do that, we need to grow our team with bright and enthusiastic talent" - Rahim Ali, Programmatic Marketing Manager
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Help define a framework of when and how we analyse the performance of our programmatic campaigns. Role holder must be able to demonstrate close loop analysis of recommendations and the value of any changes
- Assist the Programmatic Marketing Manager in the management and optimisation of our programmatic media buying by pulling regular reports out of our DSPs, analysing performance drivers and translating insights into actionable hypotheses and tweaks to setup
- Pro-actively engage with the wider Online Sales and Marketing team to understand business and product trends and how we can capitalise based on the past campaign data available
- Work with the Senior Programmatic Marketing Manager and wider Display Marketing Team to grow sales volumes and achieve digital display targets
- Work closely with the Insights and Audience Segmentation to implement audience targeting strategies and report on media buying against any test audience segmentation carried out
- Work closely with Programmatic Marketing Manager to ensure efficient and timely programmatic reporting and analysis for the wider team and to inform pre-campaign planning, mid-campaign optimisations and post-campaign learnings
- Collaborate with other Digital channel owners (Display, PPC, Affiliates and Email) to increase the Digital Marketing performance across the entire sales funnel
- Build up knowledge of display technology across DSP, DCO, DMP, Attribution, etc
- Experience working with data and proficient with Excel
- Highly numerate and interested in working with data, using consistent logic rationality and objectivity to drive decisions
- Organisational skills are critical
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an analytical field (e.g. Marketing Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics)
- Hands on DSP experience (Doubleclick Bid Manager, AppNexus) preferable
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about