Senior UI Designer
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43792
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV family.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Working within the team you will help evolve the current NOW TV product across Mobile, Web and TV. It is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to get involved in designing a product across multiple devices.
- Expected to follow our UX and UI Design principles
- Help create UI consistency across all our devices
- Responsive design experience
- Ability to take a design from concept through to completion
- Cross platform experience: Mobile/Web/TV if possible but not essential
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, lllustrator, Sketch & Invision
- Strong understanding of core design skills; typography, colour and layout, and the ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment with a positive can do attitude.
- A strong online portfolio displaying user-centred design
- A true passion for all things digital, self-motivated, organised and accountable
- An Art or Design based honours degree or equivalent
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about