Trading Performance Manager
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: 19-12-2018
- Reference number: 43788
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Service RTM Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the Service RTM team within CCO, be responsible for journey and product specific performance initiatives in the Service Digital channels (Sales out of Shop)
- Review performance against target for agreed digital initiatives, highlighting risk/ opportunity and recommending mitigation activity if required
- Collaborate on digital projects with stakeholders from wider digital teams (ecommerce, capability & product) to deliver new capabilities
- Be utilising customer insight & feedback to validate or adapt in quarter trading plans
- Run in quarter test roadmap (across different journeys and products)
- Offer preparation go live and POC with Mops and product teams on build requirements
- Analytical skills, attention to detail able to see opportunities and risks easily
- Commercial experience with the ability to understand and interpret sales and financial KPI’s
- Awareness and understanding of Digital Customer Journeys
- Highly collaborative approach and confident working with multiple senior stakeholders in a cross functional matrix environment
- Ability to facilitate efficient meetings and drive projects with cross-functional teams
- Thrives leading and working in environment of pace and change. Comfortable working under pressure, to tight deadlines and adapting or re-prioritising work when necessary
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about