- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43334
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Analytics Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the Analytics Team with in AdTech, you’ll help to deliver bug free platform to both internal sales teams and external advertising partners an ability to plan, book and track cross-platform advanced advertising campaigns.
- Use Solid Automation Testing skills including using Selenium
- Creation of BDD’s using SpecFlow
- Conduct ongoing test automation (coding) using C# and SQL
- Build (from scratch) and maintenance of automation frameworks
- Work in a Pair Programming environment
- Show passion and ability to further develop automation skills
- Consistently be hands-on testing in Agile development environments (especially Scrum, Kanban and XP) and Behaviour-Driven Development and Test-Driven Development
- Maintain build and continuous Integration pipeline using Teamcity, Jenkins or Cruise Control
- ISEB / ISTQB Accreditation in testing at foundation level as a minimum
- Skills as a Proactive and a clear communicator
- Experience/Knowledge of agile methodologies & processes in a cross functional platform team.
- Skills to plan, execute and maintain automated functional tests
- Knowledge in Vue JS, C#, Java, .Net would be required
- Experience in Browser compatibility and Performance testing
- Exposure to unit tests (java script) using WebDriverIO, with Mocha and Chai is desired
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration systems and of defect and sprint tracking tools
- Knowledge of an Advertising sales platform would be desirable
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about