- Location: England - Middlesex - Osterley
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 39239
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
As the UK’s leading brand for home entertainment and communications, Sky has a proven ability to launch new services, at scale. We know our customers trust Sky to offer them the best quality and choice and have an appetite to take more products and services from us.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
The key purpose of this role is to manage the different elements of the airtime pricing for Sky Mobile and the reporting for in-life profitability. This role will be key to recommend and execute pricing changes to the airtime proposition and to analyse and pull together reporting on Sky Mobile airtime margin, retention and handset renewal performance.
- Analyse, recommend and execute airtime pricing changes coordinating virtual teams to put those changes into production and update pricing across online, agents and other materials
- Manage the list of networks worldwide where Sky Mobile customers can roam and brief technical teams on changes required to network configuration
- Manage the list and pricing of NCIP for Sky Mobile and Sky Talk
- Manage the list and pricing of premium services (e.g. Service Numbers, short-codes)
- Accountable for mobile pricing accuracy across all airtime categories
- Monthly and weekly commercial reporting and meeting preparation to assess:
- Self-starter: the preferred candidate will be entrepreneurial, with the ability to work well cross- functionally and in virtual teams
- Driven and inquisitive: a thirst for understanding and using gathered knowledge to push through change in the business
- Challenge & drive change: able to push the business to explain the status quo and drive it to change for the better
- Problem-solver: able to balance conflicting business requirements (volume & value) to deliver incremental value to the business
- Decisive and delivery oriented: simplifying ambiguity and giving clear direction.
- Clear communication with gravitas: able to take complex messages and articulate them in a clear way across multiple layers of the organisation, to instil confidence and secure buy-in
- Experience working with data
- Experience putting together reports and dashboards and presenting them to colleagues and senior managers
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better