Employer Brand Specialist - 12 Month FTC
- Employee status: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 26-12-2018
- Reference number: 43493
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“We’re launching our new employer brand and this role will be instrumental in bringing it to life for candidates” – Sophie, Employer Brand Manager
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Our team positions and promotes Sky as a great place to work and makes sure candidates have an excellent experience. We’ve made great progress in raising visibility of Sky as an employer, through our high-performing social media channels and recognition in rankings like LinkedIn’s Top 25 Companies to work for in the UK. This role will:
- Design integrated attraction campaigns for specific business priorities & activate across a range of channels e.g. online, social, website
- Act as guardian of our employer brand, ensuring consistent delivery of messages and creative across a matrix structure
- Drive our social media strategy to keep Sky at the leading edge across all channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Glassdoor, YouTube); which is delivered across a matrix structure
- Turn data into insight to tell the story of our employer brand effectiveness and shape future direction
- Run projects to optimise candidate experience e.g. careers website development
- Experience in designing and activating integrated campaigns across multiple channels, working in partnership with a brand agency
- Experience in managing partners to consistently uphold our employer brand and secure buy in
- Creative and curious in approach; ability to do a lot with a little and find unexplored platforms which could work for Sky
- Analytical mind-set, translating data into insight
- Strong copywriter and storyteller with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate across a large business to drive priorities and bring a diverse group of people together
- A coach, able to develop and get the best from direct and virtual teams
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about