- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: 03-01-2019
- Reference number: 43562
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Finance team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Financial Planning & Decision Support
- Support development of the business plan, annual budget and forecasts of both Financial and non-financial performance.
- Analysis and identification of risks and opportunities.
- Exercise of governance & control
- Preparation of management reporting & insight
- Preparation and analysis of results against budget/forecast/prior year, and discussing variances with stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc project work, providing detailed analysis to support decision making.
- Team management; Supervision of junior staff within your team.
- We can offer International Mobility between UK, Germany and Italy and relevant language skills are preferred.
- You will be a qualified financial professional, with great experience.
- You will likely have worked with or for large, complex organisations, and developed the commercial/professional acumen required to build strong relationships with your finance and business customers.
- CIMA, ACA qualified or similar
- Degree, 2:1 or above
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders/partnering with the business
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficient PowerPoint Skills
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about