- Location: England - Middlesex - Osterley
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 40092
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
In our drive to build the best Finance team in Britain, our teams support great decisions through quick, clear actionable insight. They want to make it ‘brilliantly easy’ to do Finance, and by seizing better ways of doing things, our team adds value and increased efficiency at every turn. They strive to get the best out of the best people, by providing great development and progression.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
- Lead and review the consolidation of the Sky Group 5 year plan including:
- Lead on Financial outputs for Group Exec and Board of Directors
- Oversee and lead the Group capital Investment process:
- Optimise the value delivered from our capital investment (c£600m p.a) and ensure we are focused on the right strategic initiative across through Group
- Support the Group investment committee to review, prioritise and approve spend across Group categories
- Lead and build on new processes, working with market teams to establish reporting, provide guidance and support to Exec owners
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including the FP&A teams in each market, Tax and Treasury to deliver accurate analysis, reporting and insight
- Ensure strong business partnering with the Investor Relations
- Operationally manage and coach the finance team below FC level, providing regular feedback for development conversations
- Lead the most important cross function finance development initiatives such as the Graduate Scheme and mentoring
You must have either of the following qualifications;
- 2:1 Degree (or equivalent) in Finance or related discipline, or
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience
You must be able to demonstrate experience of the following within a commercial finance role for a large, complex organisation;
- Leading on the delivery of key financial deliverables,
- Reviewing and preparing management reporting and insight.
- Leading delivery of governance and control and accounting analysis
- Building strong relationships with the management team
- Acting as an ambassador for the finance behaviours
- Mentoring and coaching other members of the finance team below FC level
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better