Group Strategy Senior Manager
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43092
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within the UK Strategic Planning Group team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
As a Group Strategy Senior Manager, you will help ensure Sky makes the right decisions, on the issues that matter.
- Working independently to plan, shape and deliver multiple strategic projects and able to demonstrate sound judgement in making strategic recommendations
- Analysing and making recommendations on customer proposition, product and pricing strategy across all existing areas of Sky’s business and new sector opportunities
- Exploring content investments
- Managing strategy analysts and managers to produce insightful reports on key trends and competitor activity
- Managing strategy analysts in building and communicating complex business models
- Commissioning and analysing robust consumer research projects
- Presenting to and influencing senior directors and executives within Sky
- Passion for the media and telecoms market with ambition to make a difference in a fast paced and growing business
- A background in the media and telecoms sector is helpful but not essential
- 5 or more years’ experience in strategy, commercial, finance, consulting or operational management
- Economics, maths or finance related qualifications are helpful but not essential
- Excellent strategic awareness; able to decompose and simplify complex problems
- A confident communicator
- Strong teammate, able to work independently, lead, support, listen and collaborate
- Lateral and creative thinker, showing flair and imagination in tackling complex tasks using own initiative
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better