- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43559
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Econometrics team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Help to drive efficiency of Sky’s marketing plans through the delivery of econometric insights. You will be responsible for:
- Deliver econometric modelling projects for Sky aligned to key business priorities.
- Engage with partners to support the integration of findings in business decisions.
- Collaborate with the wider Strategic Insight colleagues to maximise the business value from analytics and drive the reputation of the department across Sky.
- A numerate degree such as Economics, Econometrics, Maths or Statistics.
- Experience of working on econometrics projects with an established provider in the industry.
- Experience in leading delivery of econometric projects in particularly managing partners and mentoring junior analysts throughout project process.
- Understanding of media planning and buying and how econometric outputs can help drive more effective marketing plans.
- Clear understanding of the relevant tool sets to build econometric models
- Advanced use of Excel to manipulate data and optimise scenarios based on model parameters
- Knowledge of Eviews, SQL and Python is desirable
- Self-motivation and results oriented individual with excellent numeracy & analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills: ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about