Legal Automation Manager
- Employee status: Fixed Term
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 312034
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky UK Legal Department.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- Supporting the work of the Innovation Steering Group in transforming the way Sky Legal works and delivers services to the business and manages demand.
- Analysing existing processes, identifying automation, rationalisation and optimisation opportunities and designing and implementing solutions.
- Assisting in the implementation of software tools, including planning and training and ongoing support to the department.
- Assisting with the introduction of document automation software into the legal team, including acting as administrator for automation software, and the department expert in document automation
- Assisting and facilitating the implementation and improvement of workflow / triage processes and acting as a point of contact between the legal team and internal support functions and external providers
- Document automation testing, including recording and resolving errors in automation
- Support practice groups to automate their standard documents and to keep respective collections accurate and up to date
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities (state of the market and industry analysis and application to Sky Legal’ s environment).
- Experience and knowledge of working with legal teams, whether in house or in private practice.
- Experience in using contract automation software to automate documentation.
- Excellent project and change management skills.
- Excellent business / process analysis, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to see a problem from the perspective of others with a different skillset.
- Have an interest in the future direction of legal technology systems and technology in general.
- You have experience of using a range of software tools to improve efficiency within legal departments.
- Experience using Contract Express would be beneficial but not a prerequisite
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better