P2P Assistant Analyst
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: 31-01-2019
- Reference number: 44153
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This is a great opportunity to join our Financial Systems, Governance and Control Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The P2P Assistant Analyst role, will be based in Osterley, London, however it may require very occasional travel to other Sky offices to conduct user training. Some flexibility can be offered in this role to fit in with the team’s wider responsibilities.
- Provide first line response for users and external suppliers requiring assistance with Ariba (Buyer & Cloud), Ariba Supplier Network, SAP and Opentext (VIM) requests and incidents. Assistance will be provided by phone, email and/or face to face using the incident management system (SysAid).
- Track issues to resolution updating the internal knowledgebase and/or communicating learning with relevant business areas.
- Create and Maintain P2P & FSGC Process Documentation including, Visio Process Flows, Check Lists, Training & “How To” Guides etc.
- Act as a liaison between users and technical escalation teams.
- Perform testing as required of updates to the Purchase Order, Invoicing and Expense Systems
- Set up weekly and ad-hoc training sessions for new and existing Ariba users [a mix of online and face to face sessions].
- Complete monthly, quarterly controls and answer simple audit queries.
- Champion both Sky & Finance system controls and promote best practice throughout the business.
- Problem Solving, Time management and prioritisation
- Good understanding of the Purchase to Pay process
- Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookups, charts & formulas), Word & Powerpoint.
- Aptitude for Customer Service
- Presentation skills
- Basic bookkeeping / Accounting / Accounts Payable / Procurement Buyers
- Self-motivated & inquisitive
- You will be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively with good analytical skills and attention to detail
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about