Personal Assistant to Finance Directors
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: 31-01-2019
- Reference number: 43966
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Finance Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Extensive diary and outlook calendar management keeping all diaries current on a daily basis
- Arrange travel & accommodation within the UK and internationally
- Be confident working with several time zones and keeping all attendees informed of current changes
- Arrangement of meetings on and off site, including arranging any hospitality
- Undertake all administrative activities as required - telephone calls, prepare expenses, maintain contact lists, filing, photocopying and scanning documents
- Meet and manage visitors to ensure best impression and positive image presented
- Processing travel expenses, making payments or ordering stationary through the Ariba system
- Dealing with and resolving any IT issues including Ordering hardware, software, mobile devices on the IT Service Desk
- Photocopying, scanning, emailing and distributing documentation
- Prior experience working as a Personal/Team Assistant in a fast-paced corporate environment is required.
- Possess excellent organisational skills and multi-tasker.
- Ability to work well in a team and build good relationships – PA holiday support with finance PA team
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate a pro-active/flexible attitude to their work
- Be committed to providing high levels of service to both internal and external contacts
- Work effectively independently and as part of a team
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about