- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: 26-06-2018
- Reference number: 37276
Location - Brentwood
Salary - £65,000 - £75,000
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
We’re always looking to improve, developing pioneering products and services that give every one of our customers experiences they’ll love. And it’s the work of our brilliant in-house Product Development and Technology teams that drive these award winning innovations, harnessing our creativity, technology and content to make sure our technology delivers the best experience for our customers.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
- Defining new features, working with designers and engineers on scoping, communicating with relevant stakeholders, and working with engineering teams to see through to execution.
- Taking long term ownership of a specific set of features or functionality or an aspect of our UI, assessing strengths and defining areas to improve.
- Understand competing products and the views of the customer in a crowded and fast-moving market.
- Contribute to the overall improvement in product management capabilities within Sky Product Design and Development.
- Produce product and customer experience insights, work closely with analysts and researchers to frame and challenge hypotheses and ideas. Leverage your findings to continually enhance the Sky Store proposition.
- Work closely with UX and creative teams to develop innovative experiences that deepen customer engagement.
- You will have a proven track record in delivering and managing complex digital products.
- Experience working with and influencing Technology, Design and UX teams.
- Understanding and past experience of optimizing products through testing and analysis, including AB testing, qualitative and quantitative customer research, data mining and web analytics.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, you will need to be self-motivated, pro-active, a quick learner who is ambitious and able to work both independently and within a team.
- An understanding of resourcing and budgeting, with experience making priority calls and recommending appropriate trade-offs when necessary.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better