Quantitative Research Manager
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43640
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our in-house quantitative research team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As the Quantitative Research Manager, you will be responsible for leading ad hoc research projects within the in-house quantitative research team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure a thorough understanding of Sky products and services whilst maintaining regular contact with key partners
- Be recommending and advising appropriate and creative methodological approaches to meet objectives and engage partners
- Be taking ownership to drive projects forward and overseeing project management to ensure any problems are successfully resolved
- Be designing questionnaire and survey approach to answer the brief
- Be leading analysis of data collected and drawing together the final debrief to recommendations are driven by high quality insight and analysis, using research from the wider team to provide a broader context
- Present findings in a confident and engaging manner, actively championing the customer viewpoint
- Deliver to the highest quality standards in accordance with MRS guidelines
- Collaborate with the wider research team
- Quantitative research experience, ideally gained within a research agency
- Experience managing all stages of quantitative research projects
- Experience running one-off research projects (not just tracking work)
- Significant experience with designing surveys including questionnaires from start to finish
- An awareness and understanding of analytical techniques such as perceptual mapping, price elasticity exercises, conjoint etc…
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent partner management with experience of dealing with senior level partners
- Strong communication skills
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about