Recruitment Manager - (12 months)
- Employee status: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 23-01-2019
- Reference number: 43782
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Recruitment Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
In this role, you will act as a senior strategic recruitment partner to the business, deliver the Recruitment Plan as part of the overall People Plan and bring top talent to Sky.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in an assigned business area.
- Own & influence the long-term Recruitment Strategy for all recruitment types (Perm, Non-Perm, Volume and Early Talent), partnering with the business and HR to define & shape the strategy & workforce blend
- Influence key business decisions with Insight, Market Intelligence and expertise.
- End to end delivery of recruitment plans through attraction & sourcing campaigns, delivery metrics and continuous review & improvement.
- Engage with the Recruitment Experience team, delivery hub and partners to ensure recruitment plans and priorities are met.
- Personally deliver the most senior hires in assigned business area
- Shape & drive key business priorities such as local business initiatives, change programmes and Women in Leadership type projects
- Balance needs of the business with Sky’s overall priorities and other broader factors
- Experience of recruitment within the Technology would be an advantage
- Demonstrable success in influencing stakeholders at a senior level to adopt appropriate recruitment strategies to support the business agenda, using a variety of influencing styles, insight & expertise
- Successfully define, design & deliver recruitment plans at pace by creating & matrix-managing virtual teams to include our advertising agency, social media team, research function, non-perm partners and CoEs / Business HR.
- A broad understanding of different aspects of Recruitment including key employment law drivers such as RTW / Visas, workforce planning & forecasting, recruitment budgets and the ability to use information and analysis to create and deliver appropriate strategic recruitment plans
- Strong people skills to be able to manage a matrix of resources (partners and across HR) to ensure seamless delivery to the business
- Ability to work at pace and be excited by change
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about