Salesforce Developer @ NOW TV
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43899
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Family.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As part of the team you will be responsible for working with our analysts, architects and co-workers to design and deliver solutions to meet business requirements.
- Develop excellent quality software using agile techniques such as Behaviour Driven Development, Test Driven Development
- Actively assist the Business Stakeholders and QA’s in developing acceptance criteria
- Promote best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Administer system releases using standardised release management techniques
- Proactively resolve the occasional production issue
- Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Customer Service, and/or Marketing issues.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com knowledge including development and configuration experience
- Understanding of the Force.com technology, including Apex, SOQL and Visualforce
- Experience of Data Loader tools and detailed knowledge of databases
- Experience working with Installed Packages and AppExchange
- CRM systems (ideally including an email Marketing tool) - especially within a service context
- DEV401 Certification "Force.com Essentials"
- ADM201 Certification “Administration Essentials”
- CON201 Certification “Service Cloud Consultant”
- DEV501 Certification "Apex and Visualforce Controllers"
- An Object-Oriented programming language, such as Java and delivery experience within an agile (Scrum) team
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about