Scheduling Operations Executive (6m FTC)
- Employee status: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 18-12-2018
- Reference number: 321498
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
The Scheduling Operations Executive job in Content Planning Operations is responsible for the end to end operational scheduling requirements of Sky’s wholly owned from the point the monthly schedules are released to the provision of transmission/presentation schedules into Playout.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Be responsible for daily programme amendments
- Post monthly schedule release changes
- Reconciliate transmission schedules
- CRF weekly report updates
- Blackout schedules
- Conduct BDS checks including sponsorship, series links and versions
- Create accurate scheduling of all broadcast Presentation elements
- Co-ordinate production requirements for live and recorded content within TX schedule
- Implement requirements associated with the airtime optimisation system.
- Manage content sponsorship requirements and accurate delivery of campaigns
- Control timing of the schedule, and delivery of schedules to Transmission
- X-platform delivery of promo and branding inventory
- Manage EPG changes related to their channels
- Push VOD programme and presentation scheduling
- Maintain both the editorial and technical integrity of Sky portfolio channels.
- Support tasks and activities across Content Planning Operations
- Deliver compliant schedules on all platforms
- A keen eye for detail and a track record in high levels of accuracy.
- Strong understanding of the end to end broadcast process
- Very high levels of personal motivation
- Good communication skills and desire to work co-operatively with other departments
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, independently and under pressure
- Flexibility to develop skills and support tasks across broader Content Planning Operations team
- Ability to multi-task and work x-genre with ease
- Passion for great TV and a World class customer experience
- Demonstrable understanding of BSS and related broadcast systems
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about