Senior Adobe Developer @ NOW TV
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43897
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Family.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As part of the team you will be responsible for working with our analysts, architects and co-workers to design and deliver solutions to meet business requirements.
- Actively assist the Business Stakeholders and QA’s in developing acceptance criteria
- Promote best technology and software development practices into the team with passion and enthusiasm
- Create and present practical and innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Be responsible for solution and support; including understanding technical requirements, creating technical solutions and integration capabilities, build/implement and on-going support
- Be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered, methodology and coding best practice are following
- Collaborative working across teams and stakeholders
- Ensure peak performance is maintained, through regular solution reviews
- Evaluate and test new Partner Product upgrades and releases, make recommendations for adoption.
- Create and maintenance of relevant technical documentation that form part of and are required to support the Solution
- Circa 4 years’ experience in programming, product configuration and integration of Adobe Campaign
- Relevant industry experience implementing Connected Customer Engagement Solutions, database marketing and fully integrated CRM solutions (Agency/MSP desirable but not essential)
- Data manipulation, exploration, analysis and data integrity (RDBMS, XML and Flat Files)
- Knowledge of Architectural concepts - design patterns, database design, service oriented solutions
- Proficient developing SQL and experience with a RDBMS (SQL Server preferable), MySQL or Oracle
- Experience working with APIs - preferably SOAP and REST based APIs
- Web development design languages, scripting tools, protocols (HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX, JQuery)
- Good technical writing skills for documentation to scope, define and manage work packages and familiarity with SDLC methodologies (requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance)
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about