Senior Legal Counsel
- Employee status: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 13-01-2019
- Reference number: 43715
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us on a 12 month contract to work within our Content Legal Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
We’re looking for a flexible, commercially focused and motivated lawyer with a strong background in distribution and content acquisition in order to support our Sky Spain business.
- Primarily support the Sky Spain team in their content acquisition and distribution deals as well as their other commercial arrangements
- Work closely with your commercial and legal colleagues to deliver great content to Sky Spain customers
- Manage, drafting and negotiating your deals
- Advise on legal and commercial risks, potential impacts and proposing solutions
- Present complex legal concepts in an easy to digest manner that aids decision making
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Sky Spain’s business and products as well as the wider Spanish TV landscape
- Strong drafting skills
- Effective, clear communicator
- An ability to adapt quickly and be flexible
- An ability to translate potential legal risks into a clear customer impact
- Strong negotiation skills
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about