Sponsorship Sales Manager - 13 Month FTC
- Employee status: Fixed Term
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 324980
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Sponsorship Sale Manager, you will help develop and implement the strategic direction for the agency hub and will align with the Head of Sales and other key stakeholders to lead Sky’s sponsorship sales effort. The role requires pro-active approaches on properties we take to market.
- Draw out the best possible opportunities with the sponsorship activation team and channel partner teams who liaise with channels directly and build the sponsorship proposals
- Collaborate and have good communication which is vital to the management of the sales process and to the success of pitches.
- Work alongside counterparts on other agency sales hubs
- Be responsible for devising the sales strategy and go to market plan for pro-active sales opportunities
- Have a wide network of senior agency contacts, having created robust contact and sales strategies so that Sky Media is seen as ‘Partner of Choice’ for all relevant media briefs
- Have a wide knowledge of all Sky Media’s advertising platforms, Sky’s TV and digital channels and programming
- Proven Success in Revenue Generation
- Good understanding of the Sponsorship market and of the media planning and buying process in the wider advertising/marketing world
- Relationship skills – especially among senior key agency influencers across all depts. but specifically in the partnership and sponsorship teams
- Clear understanding of the Sky Media portfolio and the ability to talk about it
- Competent knowledge of other media and where Sky Media’s product set fits into that market place
- Proven administration, organisational, managerial and leadership skills
- Creative thinking skills, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work closely with a wide range of internal departments and to forge good relations with those departments
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about