Tech Mac Support Analyst
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43868
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Infrastructure and Support Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Our purpose is to support all Sky users of Apple Mac equipment and services, to enable them to work efficiently and effectively within their roles. Delivering an excellent level of customer service
and support within the BAU lifecycle support and all Mac related project work.
- 2nd Line support for all Mac related incidents passed to us from 1st line teams.
- Management of all Mac related, service management incidents, requests, hardware repairs and orders.
- Support and deployment of related requests for new starters.
- Stock room management and control.
- Elevated support of Creative, News and Sports specific departments.
- Technical support, testing and documentation in collaboration with the Mac engineering team.
- Support and project management of OS updates, estate administration, asset management, lifecycle status and recycling of Mac equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to explain technical issues to a wide ranging audience, including associated teams and colleagues.
- Clear and precise written skills to allow descriptive updates and knowledge base or project documentation as required.
- Business relationship skills to engage and understand users requirements at all levels of the business.
- Apple Certified Support Essentials certification.
- Enthusiastic advocate of all things Apple with knowledge of OS, iOS, and related software and configurations, for a Corporate and Broadcast Studio environment.
- Experience of Microsoft O365 and Adobe software packages.
- Ability to adapt to technical issues or requirements and work through problems to resolution.
- 3rd party engagement with suppliers for repairs, stock and latest Apple updates.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about