- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43232
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Join as a UX/UI Designer and you'll be part of a, dynamic team that makes sure our technology delivers the best TV experience for our customers.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Be a member of the Design team, your mission is to design and help bring to market, exceptional products our customers love.
- Support the Lead Designer in shaping the day-to-day delivery and forward-looking UX/UI direction for Sky, ensuring it’s in line with wider Digital strategy.
- Investigate, innovate and develop emerging design, UX/UI and technology trends.
- Present and articulate design solutions and outcomes to both internal and external partners.
- The ability to take a design from concept through to completion
- Cross platform experience: Mobile/Web/TV if possible but not essential
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Sketch, Principle & Invision
- Experience in user research methods, and/or working closely with user researchers
- Strong understanding of core design skills; typography, colour and layout
- Ability to own and lead multiple projects, delivering on time and on brief in a fast-paced environment with a positive can-do attitude.
- A strong portfolio displaying user-centred design
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about