Web Analytics Manager
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43611
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Insights team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the Insight within Data Intelligence, you’ll help drive decision-making using the power of data and insights:
- Develop strong relationships with partners within eCommerce and help them in achieving their goals of improving conversion and retention using data analytics
- Produce high-quality, actionable insights on a project-by-project basis that combine web/mobile analytics with qualitative and quantitative data to deliver a holistic customer view. This includes churn life cycles, Customer LTV, post-acquisition behaviour, retention curve, surveys, reviews, feedback and market research
- Support in running and analysing multi-variate testing processes and translating the results in to actionable insights
- Understand the commercial opportunities that exist to improve the way we make decisions with better insights
- Design and implement insights roadmaps with your partners to improve the way they make decisions
- Be strategic with reviews of our online activity and providing Executive level recommendations based on emerging trends
- Be working with colleagues across various disciplines across Data Intelligence to pull together holistic insights – this will include analytics, research, reporting, econometrics
- Strong experience in SQL and R/Python and some experience in using Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics
- Knowledge of basic statistics and application of statistical testing to prove/disprove hypotheses
- Experience of using data and insight in a large-scale consumer business
- Senior Partner Management: Will have an excellent and proven track record of establishing successful business relationships with partners at Head of Department level. Evidence of influencing, engaging with, and responding to senior partners with credibility
- Excellent commercial skills: Able to produce and articulate commercial strategy with highly aware partners
- Insight Experience: You will have experience in managing end-to-end Insights roadmaps covering research/customer analytics/decisioning
- Worked in a dynamic environment: Enjoys working in an innovative and creative environment. Able to deliver big picture benefits and make careful and swift prioritisation calls
- High levels of logical thinking & problem-solving skills. Able to deal with complex problems using innovative and industry leading techniques
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about