- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: Ongoing
- Reference number: 43693
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our OPS Implementation team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As the Project Co-ordinator, you will provide project support activities within the Implementation Project team for business as usual activities or specific projects as required.
- Work within the implementation team against allocated business as usual work or on a specific project(s)
- Providing co-ordination and administration of activities and documentation with Sky’s 3rd-party field deployment partner and internal teams.
- Update all relevant systems and documentation stores following completion of activities, checking for accuracy of the information received and ensuring any errors or omissions are corrected in a timely manner and that all relevant paperwork has been completed.
- Be responsible for driving delivery of key milestones and working to flag and resolve all issues, risks and dependencies affecting the project
- Co-ordinate activities with internal depts. and third-party suppliers, updating internal records accordingly and ensuring that responses are received in a timely manner.
- Obtaining quotes for work from 3rd party suppliers. Using the relevant 3rd party supply systems to place and track orders through to completion. Chasing the delivery of orders through internal and 3rd party suppliers. Raising faults with 3rd party suppliers and working with the end user to ensure these are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Create/update project documentation including Risk & Issue logs, communicate project plans as well as supporting the project team with day-to-day tasks as appropriate to the role
- To follow Sky’s health and safety policies and procedures; report any safety issues to line management; and participate in Sky’s objective to be a safe and healthy workplace.
- Project management certification desirable (PRINCE2, PMO etc.)
- An understanding of project management tools and techniques in the LLU environment
- Background in the LLU build, backhaul network infrastructure and fibre NGA (FTTC/FTTH) rollouts
- Understanding of EAD circuit delivery
- Must be computer literate, particularly Excel, Word and data entry into databases and basic level internet and email
- Previous knowledge of Telecommunications with the big players is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Openreach and their products and SLA`s
- Good understating of BT exchanges & POP topology in a network build environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about