Diversity and Inclusion Manager - Home Service (12 month FTC)
- Employee status: Permanent
- Closing date: 18-12-2018
- Reference number: 43781
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Home Service Diversity and Inclusion team.
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, some of our offices offer a variety of other perks including subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities
We are looking for a results-driven and creative individual with a proven track record of building & executing upon successful inclusion programs. If you’re a team player and passionate about building an inclusive culture, then this is the role for you!
This role will involve extensive travel across the UK which will may require staying away from home from time to time.
- Own and drive the implementation of the diversity and inclusion strategy for Home Service
- Lead and build on the existing diversity and inclusion initiatives, such is Women in Home Service, Reverse Mentoring, LGBT and Disability
- Create and manage a strategy and implement short and long-term plans to achieve diversity and inclusion goals
- Partner with our communications team to create a plan to build awareness and visibility of diversity and inclusion activity across Home Service
- Develop and maintain diversity and inclusion metrics and scorecard to measure the success of initiatives
- Support leaders in developing and executing on their own diversity and inclusion goals
- Monitor the impacts of a changing culture and support business leaders to champion and embed inclusion vision
- Partner closely with the Human Resources Business Partner, Communications Partner and other key internal stakeholders
- Proven stakeholder management, with the confidence, credibility and gravitas to contribute meaningfully and constructively to discussions with senior business leaders.
- Experience of scoping, designing, and personally implementing successful diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Strong leadership skills, gained through leading a team or leading others within a matrix structure.
- Strong programme management skills, with demonstrable success overseeing large change and transformation programmes while maintaining a focus on delivering through others
- A self-starter who can create impactful solutions, whilst assessing and mitigating risks
- Fluent in management of data with the ability to draw meaningful insights and conclusions for others
- Confident and effective communicator. Enjoys writing, presenting and facilitating in group settings. A strong user of digital and social media.
- Experience in planning and delivering various diversity and inclusion events across different sites.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today.
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better